School Lunch Benefits Application
Each school year the school district requests families to consider filling out an application for educational benefits. This application, also known as "free and reduced lunch" is a great program that helps provide your child(ren) two meals a day at no cost. If you would like to apply and can't locate the form you may click on this link to access the application. Free and Reduced Benefits Application
You can help generate state aid for your school by completing the Application for Benefits. Students in households that meet the free or reduced-price meal income guidelines will generate important compensatory revenue for our school. Currently meals are free at the school, but this may end at any time and without the applications the district will see a reduction in compensatory revenue.
Important Items to Consider
- The application does not carry over from the prior school year. A new application must be completed each year.
- The application is good for both breakfast and lunch.
- If you need assistance in completing this form we will be happy to help you.
- Does the school district benefit from families who apply and qualify? Yes. The school district does receive additional funding from both the state and federal government for every student that qualifies for these educational benefits.
- Is my information confidential? Yes.
- Can anyone apply? Yes. In fact, if you are unsure if you will qualify we encourage families to fill out the form and submit it just in case they do qualify.
If you have any questions about the application process please don't hesitate to ask.