All students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for Blue & Gold Scholarships. To apply, a student must meet the criteria, fill out an application form and complete an essay.
- Applicant must be a senior at Canby High School taking a minimum of 3 credits per semester. Full-time PSEO students will not be considered for Blue & Gold Scholarships.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- A review of participation in school and community organizations, leadership activities and relevant employment history are considered. Applicants must plan to enroll in advanced education at a college, university, technical school or other accredited program.
- Students who plan to major in specific career fields will be considered for those scholarships which correspond to their major.
- Financial need is not a consideration for Blue & Gold Scholarships.
Incomplete applications or applications received after deadlines will not be reviewed. All applications will be reviewed by the Blue & Gold Scholarship committee and awards will be given based on the recommendations of this committee.
Scholarship deadline is in March.